Our Infrared Sauna & Light Therapy Crystal Healing Room was designed to offer clients a combination of the best therapeutic and relaxation tools to heal the mind, body and spirit.
How Does It Work
Red light therapy (RLT) is a technique that uses low-level wavelengths of light to treat loss of integrity in the skin. Red light is a natural occurrence emitted from the sun, but is mixed with all sorts of other light of varied wavelengths.
Originally, RLT was used in space in the early 1990’s as a method to help plants grow. Scientists then made the link that if RLT can help regenerate plant cells, then why not human cells as well.
RLT is not to be confused with ultra-violet light, which is also emitted naturally by the sun. Unlike ultra-violet light which causes damage to the skin in high doses, low-level red light is isolated in order to heal and repair.
Infrared Sauna Health Benefits
- Detoxification & Weight Loss– Sweating is the body’s safe and natural way to heal & stay healthy. Far infrared heats the body directly resulting in a deep, detoxifying sweat at the cellular level where toxins reside. The energy generated from Far Infrared Technology is similar to energy produced naturally by the body during exercise. As the body works to cool itself, there is a natural increase in heart rate, cardiac output and metabolic rate which causes the body to release toxins and burn calories more effectively.
- Boosts Immune System– Far Infrared Heat therapy within physiological limits can have many beneficial effects and will not produce any harm to normal cells that are able to cope with the higher metabolic demand. The rise in body temperature increases oxygen uptake and renders white blood cells more aggressive against bacteria, fungi or viruses. By making the cells more permeable, white blood cells are able to discharge into the bloodstream more aggressive substances which fight against infectious organisms. This increases their phagocytic (destructive) capability.
- Cellular Health & Cancer– Human cancer cells or infected cells under specific metabolic conditions can be seriously challenged by hyperthermic stress and may even be killed by it. Scientific research has also concluded that Far Infrared Therapy greatly enhances the skin’s healing process by promoting faster cell regeneration and human tissue growth. Human cell growth increases to repair wounds and prevent infection.
- Pain Management-Far Infrared Head Therapy stimulates the circulatory system and more fully oxygenates the body’s cells. Better blood circulation means more toxins flow from the cells to the skin’s surface to improve cellular health which helps to aid in muscle recovery. The heat penetrates tissue, joints, and muscles to relieve anything from minor aches and pains to chronic pain conditions such as fibromyalgia and arthritis.
- Increased Circulation & Enhanced Cardiovascular System– Far Infrared Heat Therapy induces a deep sweat to make the heart pump faster which in turn increases blood flow, lowers blood pressure and helps circulation. Scientific evidence shows that using Far Infrared Heat Therapy a couple times a week helps to lower blood pressure.
- Deep Relaxation & Stress Management– Far Infrared Heat Therapy is a gentle, soothing and therapeutic heat that promotes relaxation and improved sleep. The use of sound, essential oils and guided imagery to help you to relax while receiving an invigorating deep tissue sweat will leave you fully refreshed after each session.
- Anti-Aging & Skin Purification– The Far infrared wavelength (sometimes referred to as Red Light Therapy) is the most effective wavelength for healing the epidermis and dermis layers of the skin. Far infrared treatments stimulate collagen production to reduce wrinkles and improve overall skin tone.
Session Costs: By Donation (Must Schedule dates via appointment)